Are panda eyes your worst nightmare? Do you shy away from using kajal for the fear of it smudging all over the place?
We have got you, boo!🥰
With Praush’s Crème Gel Kajal Liner , say goodbye to smudging, transfer and pigment bleeding forever!
This superstar has a deep black pigment, ultra precise tip and creamy formula that glides on so smoothly that you will fall in love instantly!
I mean, why lie when it’s a fact that we all run late on most days so let me show you three eye looks that you can effortlessly achieve using this kajal, under 5 minutes😍
Smoked Out Eyeliner
Smokey eyes are forever iconic and they can never go out of fashion! Here’s how you can achieve this look:
- Starting from the outer corner of your lid, draw a line extending to the inner corner.
- Now quickly smudge it by using our P08 Small Blending Brush.
Praush’s Crème Gel Kajal Liner stays blendable for upto 1 minute post application, before it settles down to be completely smudge proof and transfer proof. Kinda multifunctional!
Pro Tip: Your eyeliner should be thick around the outer corner and thinner to lash line around the inner corner.
Edgy Graphic Liner
Graphic liner is an easy way to amp up any basic look and is currently the hottest trend in eye makeup!
To recreate this look:
- Start by drawing a winged liner and extend your wing to point just below the tail of your eyebrows.
- Now, draw a line just above your crease and connect it with the wing to draw a shape like this >
- And, Voila!
Don’t worry about it smudging, our Crème Gel Kajal is completely sweat proof, water proof and smudge proof!
Siren eyes are talk of the town!
While Siren eyes require extreme precision for that sharp inner corner and winged liner, most kajals do not glide that effortlessly.
But not anymore! Praush’s Créme Gel Liner , infused with Rosehip Seed Oil glides on effortlessly without tugging. It won’t make your eyes teary or itchy, thankfully it’s free of Siloxane, an industrial chemical commonly found in cosmetic products.
Here’s how you can achieve this look:
- Start by applying kajal on your waterline and draw thick strokes
- Within 1 minute, smudge kajal using our P08 to get that smokey effect
- Now draw a thin winged liner and extend it very precisely to your inner corners of eye and slightly extend it
- And there you go!
So what are you waiting for? Let the eyes do the talking!
Go grab this Clean Makeup Must Have from www.praushbeauty.com
Your Beauty Bestie